Finance minister Indrawati laments global failure to address protectionism. Indonesia’s...
The FINANCIAL -- The World Bank’s Board of Executive Directors...
Samarinda (ANTARA News) - The provincial administration of East Kalimantan...
Jakarta | Tue, February 21, 2017 The Trade Ministry has...
Jakarta (ANTARA News) – Rajaampat in Papua Barat and the...
Jakarta (ANTARA News) – Tourism Minister Arief Yahya said he...
To boost Indonesian non-oil and gas export development to the Indian market through market penetration, information dissemination, trade inquiry services; expanding the business contacts between Indonesian exporters and Indian importers; and active participation in various trade exhibitions in India.
To boost Indonesian non-oil and gas export products in the global competitive market; and improvement to increase the role of export to enhance national economic growth.
ITPC is in charge of the market development and trade promotions abroad, relating to commodity exports and the enhancement of non-oil & gas services. We help you in the following activities.
– Business matching and developing contacts with the Indonesian Business community.
– Obtain business information and opportunities in Indonesia.
– Permanent Exhibition of Indonesian products at ITPC’s mini display.
– Opportunity to participate in “Trade Expo Indonesia”, Annual international displays of Indonesian product.
– Collection of Publications of Indonesian trade relation information.
Indonesia, India must enhance anti-terror, bilateral trade ties. (Reference: www.mea.gov.in)Ir. H. Joko Widodo, President of Indonesia