ITPC is in charge of the market development and trade promotions abroad, relating to commodity exports and the enhancement of non-oil & gas services.
- Promote Indonesia’s non-oil and gas products and to improve promotional activities.
- Organize business meetings and transactions between both the Indonesian and Indian businessperson.
- Conduct market survey and prepare various reports, market briefs, Country profile, importer and exporter profile.
- Respond, follow up and evaluate the trade inquiries.
- Conduct mini display of Indonesian products in ITPC’s office.
- Network activities with Chamber of Commerce, World Trade Association, Other related trade promotion offices and business communities.
- Develop public relation through catalogue, brochure and advertisement in the business directory and newspaper.
- Assist Indonesian companies and participate in trade promotions and exhibitions.
- Perform market survey and market intelligence.